Tuesday, March 8, 2011

AnD FinAllY, i'M ouT!!!

i don't know how to start this entry..i guess my head is upside down rite now!

i really want to go to SUJU's Super Show 3 from last year..after i realized that i've missed their SS2 in malaysia..i kept on checking for the date and ticket price since then. and i'm sooooo excited to learned that the price has decreased a bit from last year's (for the rock pit area)..

but i guess, there's just no luck for me to watch them closely..

why?

1-> MAIPk's family day was announced to be on the same date as the show..(19th March)..eventhough it will start at 8.00a.m and scheduled to be last at 4.00p.m, it is impossible for me to rush to KL for the concert (as it will start at 6.00p.m)..and it is MANDATORY for all the staffs. so, this is my first pressure: go to the family day, and miss the concert..or..go to concert, and wait for the SURAT TUNJUK SEBAB! ayark!

2-> i think you all knows that i met an accident last 2 weeks..as a result of the accident, my motorcycle was badly 'injured'...i've send it to the mechanic, but it is still bad..and the conclusion is to sell it for a new one! this is my biggest problem! i have to spend every penny that i got to get a new motorcycle!

then, you can guess what will happen, rite guys? i only crossed my finger that there will be SS4..

No comments:

Post a Comment