Saturday, January 22, 2011

a t r i P t o P e n a n G

Kerja gila untuk pergi ke penang and back, just to have pasembor..Can you imagine it? Hahahaha..People wouldn’t do that, of course, but not for me..I’d go anywhere to have my favorite food..

Well..It’s not that I like to waste my time, money or energy...but the food that I like usually are from far places..For example, clay pot rice from Cameron highlands, pasembor from penang, mee bandung from langkawi, sata and keropok losong from Terengganu…

Yes! I know that I can also find the same food in ipoh...But I doesn’t taste the same...i want it to taste exactly like the one that I like..

Thank goodness I don’t have any time that I like form the south (yet)…

Anyway, Acu and I went to penang yesterday evening..right after I finished work..and we went straight to grand continental hotel (I really like to stay at this hotel branches…the accommodation is great and cheap)..after taking my hot bath, we went to Esplanade (Padang Kota Lama) for our pasembor..it cost us RM 33.00 for a plate of pasembor, but it worth-ed…

Then we took a look around the place…it’s quite the same when I was here 2 years ago…but this time, I managed to take a few good pictures (with my simple cute handphone)..i’m sharing it here…

RM33.00 worth pasembor and kerang bakar

on the fortress -the lights behind us are from the ferry terminal-

ai~~nmpknya boleh upload 4 picts je...i'm having a problem with my broadband.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment